In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- Following Your Own Compass
- Why I never introduce myself in cold emails
- Good Company Apology vs Bad Company Apology
- Test “Calls From Website” conversion code in Google Adwords without clicking on your own ads
- Great online tool for converting videos into GIFs
- Line Breaks Only On Mobile with CSS
- How to center Submit button on Gravity Form
- Speed test your website from 18 servers around the world at once
- To Do: Test & Review AMZ Table Assistant
- Divi Theme Number Counter Module: How to add Dollar Sign