In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- YouTube Channel link to auto-subscribe people who click
- Facebook Marketing Notes from Medellin Meetup
- How to give someone a sneak peak at an unpublished blog post without creating a username and password
- How to angle book covers, maps, posters, etc in Photoshop
- Recurpost Review: Getting Started
- Printable Preview of Divi Theme Fonts
- How to discover a Shopify store’s best selling items
- How to setup AAWP – Amazon Affiliate for WordPress Plugin
- Should I buy AAWP (Amazon Affiliate for WordPress) Plugin?
- Best viral Facebook quiz software