In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- Divi Theme: WooCommerce Review Stars Are Displaying Twice
- Disable Zoom Effect on WooCommerce Images
- Divi Theme Builder: How To Add Additional Post Meta Data To Blog Module
- Divi Theme: Blog Module Carousel Instructions
- Shopify: How to include an entire other page in your product liquid template
- Divi Theme Builder: How To Add Author Box
- Divi Theme: How To Turn Section, Row, or Module into Dropdown Click To Reveal
- Divi: Equalize heights of blog post module using only CSS
- Gravity Forms: How to restrict dates within the date picker
- Shopify code to display active discount code within theme