In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- WordPress Membership Plugin Research
- Online course software for audio / video courses
- E-mail Newsletter Curation Software
- Powering e-mail newsletters and autoresponders with Amazon SES
- YouTube Channel link to auto-subscribe people who click
- Facebook Marketing Notes from Medellin Meetup
- How to give someone a sneak peak at an unpublished blog post without creating a username and password
- How to angle book covers, maps, posters, etc in Photoshop
- Recurpost Review: Getting Started
- Printable Preview of Divi Theme Fonts