In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- Divi Footer to bottom of browser on short pages
- Print on Demand (POD) T-shirt Printers with fast 48 hour turnaround
- Using Gravity Forms to PDF to sign & deliver contracts
- Chrome extension that teaches you a language while you browse the web
- Using Shopify + Dreamhost VPS for e-mail
- Following Your Own Compass
- Why I never introduce myself in cold emails
- Test “Calls From Website” conversion code in Google Adwords without clicking on your own ads
- Great online tool for converting videos into GIFs