In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- Divi Visual Builder won’t load? Spinning wheel? Solution if using Cloudflare
- Divi Theme: Change aspect ratio of featured images
- Lazy Load Embedded YouTube Videos
- Shopify Liquid: Only display if in a specific collection
- Apps & Platforms to charge per minute for calls
- Shopify Apps with very generous free plans
- Google Podcasts isn’t updating with my latest episode
- Divi Theme: WooCommerce Review Stars Are Displaying Twice
- Disable Zoom Effect on WooCommerce Images
- Divi Theme Builder: How To Add Additional Post Meta Data To Blog Module