In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- Amazon OneLink for affiliate link localization in UK and Canada
- SEO Notes
- Classy and expedient way to promote your website in a guest post
- Private Labeling & Product Sourcing Notes
- How I use Pinterest + Tailwind to drive traffic to my travel blog
- WordPress hosting discount on the host I use
- A subtle and effective way to disclose affiliate links
- Does overall number of Pins affect search rank on Pinterest?
- Amazon FBA & Private Label Notes
- Pinterest: Should I use the ALT attribute or DATA-PIN-DESCRIPTION as my default Pin description?