In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- Why did Instagram delete my caption and post the photo with a blank description?
- Pinterest Pin It Popup Plugin for WordPress
- How to properly install a free SSL certificate on your domain, retain your SEO juice, and avoid Google’s “this site is insecure” visitor warning
- How to measure social media influence and calculate sponsorship rate
- MailChimp e-mail text too small on mobile: how to fix
- How To Hide / Remove Excerpts from Divi or Extra Theme Blog Module
- Notes on Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- Notes on The Kim Kardashian Principle by Jeetendr Sehdev
- Emojis That Work On Pinterest Board Titles
- Places to list & promote your giveaway or contest