In the past couple months I've been big into Pinterest. In less than sixty days, I took it from 7 visits per month to my second highest traffic source. Pinterest traffic is now second to organic search (still by a long shot), but surpassed Facebook which was my #2 and is now #3. Here's an overview of my Pinterest + Tailwind process. I tried to keep this video as short as possible but there's a lot to cover, so it ended up being about 12 minutes. I did my best to outline my entire process. Let me know what you think if I could be doing anything different or better, or if you have any questions about my process.
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- WooCommerce: How to customize the out of stock message
- Divi: Make Accordion Tabs Closable
- Divi Theme: Full width / full height hero video section
- How to combine Shopify discount code link with product or collection page link
- Divi Visual Builder won’t load? Spinning wheel? Solution if using Cloudflare
- Divi Theme: Change aspect ratio of featured images
- Lazy Load Embedded YouTube Videos
- Shopify Liquid: Only display if in a specific collection
- Apps & Platforms to charge per minute for calls
- Shopify Apps with very generous free plans