I like to give people I interview a sneak peak at the article for their approval before I publish it. Previously I was copying / pasting into Google Doc and sharing it that way, but it was losing all formatting and wasn't a very good preview. Then someone interviewed me and sent me preview on their actual blog and I thought “WTF? This is cool.” Turns out they were using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/public-post-preview/
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- How to pass Gravity Form contact details to Calendly embed widget
- Taking my Facebook Group off Facebook
- Shopify vs MailChimp: Who’s right?
- WordPress Membership Plugin Research
- Online course software for audio / video courses
- E-mail Newsletter Curation Software
- Powering e-mail newsletters and autoresponders with Amazon SES
- YouTube Channel link to auto-subscribe people who click
- Facebook Marketing Notes from Medellin Meetup
- How to give someone a sneak peak at an unpublished blog post without creating a username and password