I like to give people I interview a sneak peak at the article for their approval before I publish it. Previously I was copying / pasting into Google Doc and sharing it that way, but it was losing all formatting and wasn't a very good preview. Then someone interviewed me and sent me preview on their actual blog and I thought “WTF? This is cool.” Turns out they were using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/public-post-preview/
Hi, I’m Paul Drecksler and this site is compilation of my notes about Internet marketing and online business development. Read More.
- Facebook Marketing Notes from Medellin Meetup
- How to give someone a sneak peak at an unpublished blog post without creating a username and password
- How to angle book covers, maps, posters, etc in Photoshop
- Recurpost Review: Getting Started
- Printable Preview of Divi Theme Fonts
- How to discover a Shopify store’s best selling items
- How to setup AAWP – Amazon Affiliate for WordPress Plugin
- Should I buy AAWP (Amazon Affiliate for WordPress) Plugin?
- Best viral Facebook quiz software
- Why did Instagram delete my caption and post the photo with a blank description?