This solution only works if you're using WordPress + Divi + Cloudflare combo. If not, then the solution below won't affect you. Sorry!
I was running into the issue of the Divi Visual Builder not loading on a client site. When I clicked “Enable Visual Builder” the spinning wheel would show up but the page would never load.
I tried all the usual suspects in regards to troubleshooting:
- Cleared cache (both website and browser)
- Updated themes / plugins
- Disabled plugins / cache
- Disabled Divi's Static CSS
- Updated PHP / increased memory and execution time of PHP
- Put Cloudflare into Development Mode
- I even tried rolling back to a previous version of Divi
However it turns out that I was running into jQuery / JS conflicts with Cloudflare's Rocket Loader and Divi's Visual Builder. The solution was to disable the Rocket Loader when using the Divi Builder. Here's how to do that.
- Step 1: Login to Cloudflare
- Step 2: Click “Page Rules”
- Step 3: Click “Create A Page Rule”
- Step 4: Enter https://www.yourdomain.com/et_fb= (obviously replacing “yourdomain.com” with your actual domain)
- Step 5: Pick A Setting: (Rocket Loader) = Off
- Step 6: Save Page Rule
You might have to clear your browser cache once more after that, but that should do the trick. Hope this solution helps you.